Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What is your favorite room???


the new challenge is up at http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ so come on over and check out who won the food fight, I mean challenge and see the fabulous layouts and mini books created by the DT - they will totally inspire you!
My layout is of my kitchen on a cold (for Florida that is) winter night - I love how the lamp light makes the kitchen look so warm and cozy. I went crazy trying to make the LO look like a decorating magazine page and used some magazine cutouts along with some real elements glued on top.
Come on over and check out the blog and show us your stuff!!!!!!

6 comments:

Darien said...

You did an absolutely great job!! I really love it!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U
AMAZE
ME
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
MUCH!!!!!
I
LOVE
THIS!!!!!!
And




Chris




NEEDS




an




ETSY!!!!!



hehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

LOL... Julie cracks me up! :-)

♥ that LO, Chris! You are so good at layering & using magazine photos & just anything you can find... such perfect embellies for a page about your fav room! :-)

Anonymous said...

I really really LOVE your LO!All the elements you used and the details...so beautiful!You rock!

Amy said...

So many goodies to look at. I truly love your layout. What is this I hear about you having your own Etsy shop...LOL...hehehehehe! Love your little embellies! hugs, Amy

Petra Coolen said...

Your kitchen sure looks cozy and so does your layout.
So many cute details.