Friday, September 17, 2010

Some fall lovin' and a Crop tonight

Mabon  (the Equinox) is next Tuesday and everything here still pretty much looks like summer but I am in a fall state of mind. I created this layout last week for the Scrapgal tag contest - you know, someone does a layout and then tag, you're it, and you have to do a scraplift of their layout - and oh yeah, did I mention that there was a time limit - I was on a great team so of course, we won. LOL!!!! Yay Chi-O's!!!!
This paper is MME So Sophie as is the title card, the flowers are Prima Madrigal, and the leaf charms and leaves are from Michaels. The photo is of North Carolina - sigh - so beautiful!

Don't forget to sign up at Scrapgal and then join us for the Crop tonight and tomorrow night - lots of fun challenges and some great prizes including several Scrapgal gift cards and some other cool RAKs. I am giving away a Ranger RAK so come on over and join the fun!!!!
Thanks for reading and hope you have a super day - I will be back on Sunday with a new painting (maybe more) and some other fun stuff!

Chris

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love love that lo Chris!!!!! That photo is GORGEOUS and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the leaves! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Ooh, I'm loving that fall scene. If only we were having some fall weather here, I'd be happy! :-)

Anonymous said...

This Layout is gorgeous!

EverydayMe said...

love the colors and the lo.... wow!!
{{hugs}} Michelle