Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A few peeks around my studio

A little triangle knitting
cutting out fabric for a new quilt - lots of fun colors - turquoise, orange, yellow, tan, and lime green
lots of watercolor practice
We will be having a Scrapgal blog hop next week and a Fall Haul crop - lots of fun projects, games and challenges - I might just give a few peeks this coming week
I am also co-chairman of the October Scrapgal contests so I am busy, busy, busy creating Halloween projects - so love working with the MME Haunted flocked papers and the G45 Halloween in Wonderland papers.
I have also been reading some new books - Three Stations by Martin Cruz Smith and Faithful Place by Tana French - both very good.  I look forward to getting Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins once the library gets it.  Are you reading anything fun or interesting right now? I would love to know.
 Hope your week is going well!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these peeks into your crafty space!!! And I swear...I keep thinking its gonna slow down...but with Brookie's upcoming surgery and then her birthday in October and another laser surgery then too...and Halloween...not so sure its gonna slow down here! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cassie said...

I love working with those flocked papers too!!!
I can't wait for October to see what you girls have in store for us!!!
I love the peek into your crafting space!
Thanks!!!
=)

Jenneke said...

WOW Chris, you're such a busy and creative lady!!! LOVE to take a peek in your crafting room, the colors of your fabric are gorgeous!
And I'm looking forward to the blog hop!!

I'm reading Genesis of Karin Slaughter, do you know her?? Pretty heavy books but I like them.

XXXJenneke

Deana said...

Love the little peek into your studio... & the watercolor is beautiful! :-)

Anonymous said...

Loving these peeks in your studio Chris! That quilt is going to be awesome, love those colors!Looking forward to your blog hop! Ejoy your busy time!

I'm reading The Bone Garden By Tess Gerritsen, the English one!

sarah said...

wow!! major talent over here, hehe. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Hanneke said...

Love the peak, love your knitting so gorgeous!! And do you ever sleep, you are soooo busy!!!!

EverydayMe said...

love the peak... such a fun space... enjoy it!!

{{hugs}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

I always like to peek in someones home or scrapspace... Thanks! LOVE the colours for the quilt!!! Not much reading going on here at the moment, I really don't have the time so I don't start (if I start reading a book, I just HAVE to finish it!) Have a beautiful weekend Chris!