Thursday, September 15, 2011

Painting with friends

Last week in my Thursday painting group, a friend showed me some photos that she had taken of prints in her stateroom from a cruise that she had recently taken. She had already painted her versions of two of the prints and was ready to start on the third. So I thought why not paint my version also - and I did. It is always so amazing to see how different painters see and paint so very differently - always a fascinating and enjoyable surprise!
Mine turned into a color study using two colors, a gold-yellow and a teal.
Chris

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

A color combination I had not thought of immediately. Very pretty. Looks like you had fun.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!! Love it Chris! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Faith Welsh said...

Beautiful, Chris!!!