Saturday, June 6, 2009

Button lust part 2

the definition of button from a dictionary and some vintage buttons on a metal frame
Buttons from something bought at Target a while ago and a beautiful card of vintage pearl buttons that I won in a RAK from an antique store. I love the play of all of the patterns in these cards. Each page has such a funky look.
A list of things with "button" in them and 2 buttons from Trinidad on a metal frame
An ATC I made for the Year of Color blog, vintage buttons on a card, and a photo of a brooch I made from vintage buttons given to me by my mother
Journaling about my love of buttons and a photo of a really cool button necklace I bought a long time ago.
Loved creating this minibook - the process was so totally opposite to my normal way of doing things. This was a good lesson in creative thinking and the process will really help me on days when I feel uninspired.
Have a great week!




No comments: