Friday, March 16, 2012

March - right now

 Right now
I am eating lots of strawberries (we are just past the height of Florida strawberry season)
 Bringing in the last of the azaleas to decorate my table (don't you love the Arizona tea bottle as a vase?)
And thinking and dreaming about what to make with all of these fabulous yarns and flosses -
I bought the big divided tray for 25 cents at a thrift store
and all of the yarn for $5
I am particularly enamored with the Caron Watercolours floss in the middle
Handpainted pima cotton and the colour is Caramel - so yummy
And you can't tell it from the photo but there are some silk flosses mixed in with the white, creams, and blues
Not included in the photos is a linen sleeveless blouse that I got for $2
It is an unbelievably subtle stripe of variegated blues on creamy white -
and since you know I love blue from many of my recent posts,
you know that I just couldn't resist it!
I can hardly wait till it's warm enough to wear.

Ah - the colors of Spring!
Hoping your day is filled with your favorite colors!
Chris

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yummmmmm strawberries!!! And loving the AZ tea vase!