Sunday, November 7, 2010

Paper and ephemera wreath

I made this wreath from Gecko Galz papers and ephemera 
We finally got some cool!! weather this weekend - quite a shock to our spoiled little Florida systems but I have been making soup, chili, and bread, and it's so cozy and homey!
I tidied and cleaned my studio this morning so I am ready to create!
Hope your Sunday is going well!
I will be back in a couple of days with some new paintings and projects, and some thoughts about creation and also about the economy - it's a strange and different world out there!
ttfn
Chris

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wreath... I'm not into christmas yet... is it that far in the year already? Oh my!! Enjoy your Sunday Chris!!!

Deana said...

Amazing! Love, love love this!

Jess said...

seriously awesome!

Unknown said...

fabulous! Love all the layers and bits and pieces!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SERIOUSLY IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH this!! WOW WOW WOW!! Chris! this is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful and so creative Chris! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh Chris, that is so pretty!!

Hanneke said...

I LOVE this, Chris it's gorgeous!!!

EverydayMe said...

love love love this!!! just wonderful!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

Lisa said...

Simply gorgeous Chris! I've missed you Girlfriend! Hope all is well in Sunny (but sounds like chilly) Florida!

Jane Smith said...

I love this idea....beautiful job!! XX

PaperVine said...

Hi - great to see you on the Paper Issues team. This wreath is FABULOUS!

Bekka said...

This is really neat!