Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Berry delicious banner

Please come over to http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/ and check out my post on the Crop Spot blog - it's a tutorial on how to make this cute berry delicious banner with products from the April Sampler.
Don't you just love the Core'dinations cardstock - I love how you can sand it, tear it, distress it; and it looks so cool! My banner also includes some Sassafras and Cosmo Cricket papers and some of the embellishments that can be found in the kit.
and here's a layout I did with some of the leftovers from the banner and other items from the April Sampler along with a ruched fabric rose that I made.
Hope you enjoy these and thanks for looking.
ttfn
Chris

12 comments:

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Um show me how to make the flower LOVE. And that banner is Oh My Word CUTE!!!!! I love looking at all of your work Chris!! You are a true artist. Hugs Jamie

Cassie said...

Hello! Show me too!!!!!
That flower is F-A-B!!!
The strawberry banner is super cute!
=)

Unknown said...

gorgeous projects!!

Hanneke said...

That strawberry banner is sooo cool, love it!! And yes teach us how to make that gorgeous flower!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow..that banner looks fantastic Chris!love your Layout too...beautiful papers!And that flower is too cute!

McMGrad89 said...

What a neat idea, Chris!

kim c said...

love the banner and triple love the layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeee the banner Chris!!! left ya some love over there too!!! and that lo is AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

That banner is so sweet! (Yay! Pun!) And I love the layout -- red is so pretty.

Deana said...

OH, how CUTE is that banner & that ROSE?! Love it so much! :-)

sarah said...

this is so ingenious!!! i love what you did with the april kit! :)

the strawberries look so cute in a banner. i would have never thought of that! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Jessica Wilson said...

I think everyone wants a tutorial on that flower!!!! It is gorgeous. And that banner is AMAZING...I love strawberries...just such a beautiful reminder of summer to me:) Your layout is very pretty too..wonderful colors. Love, Jess