Friday, November 11, 2011

{this moment}

Sorry that I have not been a very good blogger lately but sometimes life gets in the way. LOL!
Since last time, the temps have cooled off a lot here and we are enjoying the lovely November weather. October was a bit of an anomaly as it rained and rained and rained - not normal at all - last month we had the 2nd most rainfall in a month since they have been recording weather stats - and the all time top month for rainfall was September 2004 in which we had direct hits from 2 hurricanes. (We are saying thank you thank you for no big ones this year.)
I have been knitting, reading, baking bread, making soups, and painting. The photo above is of my easel/work table this morning and here is a close up of the poinsettia - just a little holiday spirit!
Hope your week is going well and thanks so much for stopping by.
Chris

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! You have been busy!! I loveeeeeeee the painting!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

kate blue said...

beautiful-I haven't popped by in a long time! AM glad I came back!