Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's your favorite piece of art?

Please join us over at These are a few of my favorite things challenge blog for our latest challenge, what's your favorite piece of art.  Picasso's "Girl in a Mirror" has been one of my favorites ever since I saw a photo of it in a magazine when I was a young teenager. I cut it out and had it on the bulletin board in my bedroom all those years and I still keep it in sight even today in my studio. I used a sheet of Stampington paper for the background and added a mix of Pink Paislee alphas, a Gecko Galz pin, a bird magnet from Michaels, and some vintage stuff.  Be sure to come over and see the super creations by our fantastic DT!!!! And then show us your favorite!!!!
Chris

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooo love love love this Chris!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the texture!!! GORGEOUS!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

kim c said...

I'm a Picasso fan too. I think it was 1977, after his death, daughter Paloma gave permission for his collection in Spain to tour 3 cities. I was very fortunate to see his show in NYC at MOMA. It was amazing.

Great layout, Chris.