Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some Gecko Galz fun

I have been playing with the latest Gecko Galz papers and embellishments and came up with a couple of fun projects. The above is a small wall quilt - I printed the Arabian Nights digi papers onto fabric paper and then cut it into pieces and sewed it all together. The tiny charms at the bottom corners are also Gecko Galz.
I also created a small layout on Arabian Nights paper.

I am almost finished with an artists' sketch journal  - I used some Gecko Galz products on the cover and I am now doing the binding - actually sewing in the signatures of watercolor/sketch paper - it's quite a project! I will post it once it's done. I have been wanting a special sketching journal and this one is really exciting me!

Hope things are going well in your life and thanks so much for dropping by.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Chris!! I just love love love love the lo and THAT QUILT wall hanging!! YOU AMAZE me!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Seriously loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how you did that!!!! your talent inspires me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carolyn said...

Great wall hanging! Love this idea for digi papers, Chris. TFS

EverydayMe said...

wonderful wall hanging... and love the lo... it's soooooo lovely!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Chris, love that quilt. I got a ticket for a workshop of ragtime quilting, do you know that kind? It's going to be a pillow, but it's mostly the technique I want to learn, I saw a plaid made of it and I sooo loved it!
Love your layout too!

Deana said...

Ok, now HOW did you print the paper onto the fabric??? Wowzers! You amaze...