Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jenni Bowlin Vintage challenge

For this layout I used a vintage Easter postcard that I inherited from my grandmother (in a box with lots and lots of postcards), part of the March Jenni Bowlin kit (which I had gotten with my gift certificate that I had won - still have another one to spend - maybe on the tart tins???), some vintage ribbon (be sure to check it out - I love the puppy/bunny/clown design on it), a fabric flower that I made, machine stitching, and some paint.

Be sure to come back on April 15 for the newest These are a few of my favorite things challenge!
ttfn
Chris

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this Chris! I love love love that photo, the flowers and loving the yellow paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

Ooh it's beautiful!!! Love the flower and that ribbon is so cute!!

Sandi McLean said...

So sweet and it makes me smile. I also adore Jenni Bowlin will pop over there for sure. Thanks for the smile.

Deana said...

Sweet page! Love that photo, too! :-)

EverydayMe said...

Such a delightful page... I love the photo... so so so sweet!
{{hugs}} Michelle