Monday, April 18, 2011

Hi-hi-hibiscus

I purchased this fantastic crystallized porcelain ikebana vase about a month ago at an art show here - I absolutely fell in love with this potter's creations but they were quite expensive! I was thrilled to find this lovely little vase in my price range - and here it is with a single hibiscus.  Just wait until the fancier ones are in bloom - we have a stunning pink variegated one with the coolest variegated leaves, and a double red one!

Have a great day!
Chris

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

I agree Chris... Beautiful!! Never saw a little vase like that.
And I wanna thank you for your lovely B-day card you sent me!! It was such a huge surprise to receive a bag full of birthday wishes from my blogfriends!!!! THANKS Chris, it made my day!!!