Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reindeer games

I did this layout for The Sampler's 2nd challenge - check it out - there is a cool prize! BTW, somehow my tutorial for The Sampler was changed to tomorrow.

I am working at the book store today - I never know what new treasures will have appeared: it's always an adventure! I also really enjoy all of our regular customers - we have customers that come in at least once, maybe more, time(s) a week so they are like friends who share the reading addiction - I guess that means that I am an enabler!

Have a wonderful day and ttfn.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love that lo!!! I wanna work with U...then I could back to reading! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

ADORABLE! Love the elegance!

Anonymous said...

Love the Lo Chris! And I didn't know you work at a bookstore... you lucky lady you! I ADORE books! Reading, touching - MAN - just the SMELL!!!! Have a good day!!!

Nicole Renee said...

Hi Chris! Yes my e-mail address is the okstate one. Congrats!

Bekka said...

gorgeous!!! I love this!

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

WOWOWOW!!!! This is so gorgeous !!!I love the colors and I wish I could work at a book store.

Hugs <3 Jamie

sarah said...

what a piece of work! love the flower on this one!

have fun at the bookstore. :)

merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Chris..love that reindeer and I love the colors!
Have fun reading...huh working ;)

Deana said...

Stunning! I ♥ the feathers, flowers & leaves with that overlay & the reindeer! So pretty! :-)

McMGrad89 said...

I like the shadow effect with the two reindeer. I also like the textured white paper with the "damask" stamp on top. Who would think white and brown would make such a beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing for stopping by the blog.